Tuesday, November 15, 2011

              The first day of school, I'm so nervous because I'll stop two years after i graduated in high school study. My sister told me that "think positive not always negative".  
              
              I have an experience in the Greenwich in the NCCC tagum city for our pizza camp @ orientation. I have a learning about their safety, hygiene @ sanitation to their establishment.  The student @ teacher of SMC't  celebrate the foundation day, But me i can't enjoy the foundation, because i have a talent to enter the activity of our department, because sometimes I'm shy @ sensitive. The month of October we have a Tour @ orientation of the Hotel, I learn how to make a business someday,  


            My last month in the First semester, Its so depress because of the examination  of the final. I learn much better so that i get a high grades, @  my family proud of me i going to serious my course.


          I'm happy that i have a friend that support me @ care for me what I'm. i always pray to god for my protection and guide in every day life. 

1 comment:

  1. how great experience you have leowila,just trust God and pray for him and you will finish your studies.:)

    ReplyDelete